For those of you are are still using your Xperia X10 Mini or X10 Mini Pro running Android 1.6, it’s time to upgrade to Android 2.1
- First you need to download and install the Sony Ericsson PC Companion Software: http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/download/1/790/599/1291968251/Sony_Ericsson_PC_Companion_2.01.078_Web.exe
- On the computer: Start PC Companion.
- Connect the USB cable to your computer and then to the phone..
- On the phone: Select the “Connect your phone” option.
- Wait for the phone to connect.
- On the computer: From the Dashboard, select the applications to start different services and get information.
- Once PC Companion opens, the prompt to upgrade your software will pop up.
- Just follow the steps of the prompt and you will be on your way to Android 2.1